- Have any question?
Amazon AWS Certified Machine Learning Mock Exam 2
- 675 (Registered)
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty is intended for individuals who perform a development or data science role and have more than one year of experience developing, architecting, or running machine learning/deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- At least two years of hands-on experience developing, architecting, and running ML or deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud
- Ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization
- Experience with ML and deep learning frameworks
- Ability to follow model-training, deployment, and operational best practices
What does it take to earn this certification?
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty exam (MLS-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
Length: 180 minutes to complete the exam
Format: 65 questions; either multiple choice or multiple response
Delivery method: Pearson VUE and PSI; testing center or online proctored exam
AWS Certified Machine Learning Mock